Cyber Crime Consultants addresses networking between two or more connected computers that share resources (data, printers, Internet connections and applications). We also help you to address a combination of these. Cyber Crime Consultants addresses all network communications (LAN and WAN), categorized as half-duplex or full-duplex. Our team helps you manage:
- Local Area Network: Practical administration of logical workgroups that share the same files and databases.
- Wide Area Network: Across metropolitan, regional and national boundaries and networks that use routers and public network links (centralized or distributed).
- Personalized Area Network: Connecting data transmission mediums designed as devices on the human body.
- Host, Workstation, and Server: Primary components - workstations, servers, and hosts.
- Workstations: Drafting, math-intensive applications, central processing units (CPUs) and software - Windows NT Workstation.
- Servers: Client resources and network operating systems.
- File Servers: Storing and distribution of files.
- Print Servers: Control and management of network printers.
- Proxy Servers: Functionality on behalf of other computers.
- Web Servers: Delivery of content via Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Remote Access Servers: Modems for inbound requests and connection to the network.
- Telephony Servers: Call center and call-routing functions.
- Fax Servers
- Mail Servers
- Application Servers
Cyber Crime Consultants also assists you in your endeavor to manage hardware and software data integrity and support to internationally placed clients. We investigate and help you manage:
- Physical resources - hard-drive space and memory
- Host functions - TCP/IP services and functions, workstations and servers Peer-to-Peer Architecture - group of computers in a LAN network, absence of centralized authority, access rights, local backup, security and backup of company data
- Client/Server Network – management of the network from a centralized point, security, server database, user accounts, passwords, and access rights
- Network Attached Storage - special network operating systems, Quantum AE SNAP, storage devices, Pentium II (256MB RAM), security and access web interface, administrator controls